Organize a Bottle Drive
Why do a bottle drive? It’s worth it! Whether you are buying sports equipment, planning a field trip, or supporting a charity, you’ll find that a bottle drive is a fun and easy way to raise money. In fact, the average bottle drive raises between $1,000 and $1,500. Some groups have even made over $3,000. Not bad for a half day’s work.
In order to adhere to the COVID-19 guidelines and ensure everyone’s safety we have developed an efficient and safe process for anyone interested in taking part in a Bottle Drive.
Raise Funds quickly with QBLR by:
- Fill out the Bottle Drive Request Form at the bottom of this page
- One of our team members will get in touch with you to begin the planning process
- We will provide you with 250 plastic bags to be filled with used refundable beverage containers
- Fill up your bags with empty containers
- We will establish a pick-up location and bring our truck to pick up all your bottle drive containers
Are you interested in organizing a bottle drive?
Please fill out the form below with some brief information, or give us a call or email. We look forward to being in touch!