Do you want to raise upwards of $25 000 for your school in 2021? Whether it’s for events for the graduating class, buying sporting equipment or building a new playground, we have the formula to support you in achieving your goals.
Introducing the 1st of its kind “Dimes to Dollars” ongoing School Drive
Here’s your homework:
- Collect your families empties in the provided recycling bag
- Bring them to school on your School Drive day
- Drop your filled bag to the truck at the loading zone
- Commit to this every single week
Here’s Our Homework:
- Provide each student with a bag to collect empties
- Pick up your filled bags every week on the School Drive day
- Provide weekly updates on the money you have raised
You’ll find that a weekly School Drive is a fun and easy way to raise money
while adhering to COVID – 19
Are you interested in organizing school drive for your school?
Please fill out the form below with some brief information and we will be in touch!